ECIJA is listed among the top 5 independent law firms in Spain by global revenue, with 150 partners, more than 800 professionals and 27 offices in 16 countries.
Our Compliance and Corporate crime law team boasts a high degree of expertise and a wealth of professional experience in the defence of the interests of individuals and legal entities. Clients choose ECIJA due to our outstanding expertise and wealth of professional experience in conducting internal investigations for multinational companies combined with a high level of practice around the particular features of the Spanish legal framework compared to other jurisdictions in regard to internal investigations. Also, because of our comprehensive and extensive knowledge of the Spanish law on the criminal liability regime for legal entities, and compliance programs is another determining factor when conducting internal investigations.
Our advice includes:
- Penal compliance. Assistance in the preparation, implementation and validation of comprehensive crime prevention systems.
- Ethical and social compliance.
- Corporate governance compliance.
- Technological compliance.
- Occupational compliance (occupational hazard prevention, data protection, prevention of money laundering, anti-trust, etc.).
- Financial compliance.
- Corporate defence: legal assistance in proceedings that may arise.